Mt.Carmel-Holy Rosary’s mission is to provide students with a great education and to set them up for success after they graduate. To that end, we have a High School Placement and Graduate Support Program that couples school-specific initiatives with resources and events for all six Partnership Schools.
The focus of the High School and Graduate Support Program is to:
- Support students and families through the high school admissions process, ensuring that each student is matched with a high school that best supports his or her academic ability, talents, aspirations, and skills.
- Increase access to outside enrichment and opportunity programs
- Increase access to scholarships and financial aid opportunities
- Support graduates in their transition to high school and throughout their four years of study
It’s a Wrap!: Network-wide 8th Grade Event
Eighth graders from all six Partnership Schools are invited to meet peers and spend time with others going to the same high school.
Monday, May 23rd, 4–6 pm
Location: Our Lady Queen of Angels
Mt.Carmel-Holy Rosary students are accepted at high schools including:
- Cardinal Hayes High School
- Cardinal Spellman High SchoolCathedral High School
- Cristo Rey New York High School
- Fordham Preparatory High School
- La Salle Academy
- Notre Dame School of Manhattan
- St. Vincent Ferrer High School
Though the staff and teachers at Mt.Carmel-Holy Rosary are most familiar with your student and their ambitions, Sherrie Henry, the Director of High School Placement at the Partnership, is also available to assist families:
Director of High School Placement
Related: High School Placement