Please complete the following forms and bring them with you to your child's screening appointment:
- Student Application Form (download here in English; aqui en Español): Please fill out one per child.
- Supplemental Student & Family Information Form (download here in English; aqui en Español): Please fill out one per child. This information will not affect the admissions decision.
- Tuition Agreement (download here in English; aqui in Español): Please fill out one per family.
- Smart Tuition Registration Form (download here in English; aqui in Español): Please fill out one per family. This will only be submitted to Smart Tuition if your student is accepted and after Mt. Carmel-Holy Rosary School receives the registration fee check or money order.
Please also bring the following supporting documents to your child's screening appointment:
- Proof of your child's age: Please bring your child's birth certificate or valid passport.
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Record
- Most recent report card
- State and Standardized Test Scores: If your child has taken the New York State Test or the ITBS Exam, please bring a copy of his or her results. You can request a copy from the front office of your child's current school.
- Individualized Education Program (IEP): If your child has an IEP or IESP, please bring a copy.
- Baptismal/ First Reconciliation/ First Communion Certificates: If your child has completed any Catholic sacraments, please bring copies of the certificates.
If your child is applying for Grades 1-8, please submit the following form to your child's current teacher:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-876-7555 ext. 1 with questions or for more information.