Scholarship and Tuition Information
MCHR strives to make a quality education available to all students by offering Partnership Network Scholarships to incoming students in Pre-K to 8th grades. The majority of our families qualify for some scholarship support and many receive the highest amount – around 75% of tuition. At that level, your family could pay as little as $120 per month for a challenging extended academic school day, robust enrichment and after-school programs – all in a safe and nurturing environment. To learn more, click here.
Our Admissions and Development Associate can give you a close estimate of monthly payments when you visit the school. The earlier you complete the admissions process and apply for financial aid, the better your chances are for securing a scholarship for your child
Apply for a scholarship today. Call or email Natalie Madrigal at 212-876-7555 ext. 1 and email@example.com to learn more.
Pre-Kindergarten 3 & 4 & Kindergarten*
- One Child: $485 per month / $4,850 per year
Grade ONE THROUGH EIGHT TUITION*
- One Child: $470 per month / $4,750 per year
* MCHR school operates on a 10-month payment cycle
- Registration fee: $100 for new students (non-refundable). Due when application is filed.
- Fundraising fee: $450 of candy sales during school year (per family) or a $225 contribution.
- Breakfast and lunch are free for all students.
PRE-K3, PRE-K4, Y KINDERGARTEN
- $485 mensual / $4850 anual
GRADOS 1 – 8
- 1 niño/a: $470 mensual / $4700 anual
- Cuota de registración: $100 por niño
- Cuota de recaudación: $450 de venta de dulces por familia o $225 de contribución
- El desayuno y el almuerzo son gratis para todos los alumnos.